Thursday, June 3, 2010

EBTKS Challenge 16 Card #1

EBTKS is hosting a challenge using nail polish as the inspiration. I had so much fun with this I made three cards. Card #1


The boots and flower stems are made from an old retired Stampin Up! set. I used barely bananna ink then used my yellow (yes I own yellow nail polish) to color them in. It's hard to see in the picture but the boots are super shiney yellow! The flowers are made with some flower buttons left over from a kids bracelet kit I've saved. I love the ribbon. I've used it on many of my cards lately. I found it a the local craft store in the dollar bin! Thanks for looking. I'd love to hear what you think!











1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! I love that you own yellow nailpolish! :)
    Those may be the cutest wellies ever- love how shiny they turned out! And that is fab ribbon! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!