Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun with fabric

Movie Fab World is hosting a Fun with Fabric Challenge. This was truly a challenge for me because I really don't sew much but I really wanted to participate in a fabric challenge. I went to my linen closet to look for the bag of fabric I used years ago to make some curtains. To my surprise it was still in the closet! This is the card I made.






I was very happy with the way it turned out. I folded the fabric into a pleat then attached it to the paper. I used a SU! stamp from one of my sets colored it with a so saffron marker then added some glitter to give it a little sparkle. The papers are also SU! So saffron and a patterned piece from a SU! scrapbooking kit. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. love how this turned out! Great ruffle & love the sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous ruffle! I LOVE it!
    Kim Kesti
    Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!