Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

I'm still a newbie to this I hope I'll get the hang of it soon! I really enjoyed the picture for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. Pink and Green are my daughters favorite colors. I think they go together perfectly!

I had this flowery paper left over from some Mothers Day cards I made. I was drawn to the pink and green combo. I found the paper at my local craft store (sorry I'm not sure who makes it) and the other papers are Stampin Up! from my stash. I stamped the sentiment in rose red SU! ink and used my punch to make the oval. Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the combo you used & that gorgeous bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!