Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yet another butterfly

Last but certainly not least one more card for the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge.


I made this butterfly my trimming one of my paper flowers. I cut one of the petals off then trimmed the top two petals to look more like the wings of a butterfly. I used some green micro beads and larger ones to create the body.


This butterfly I used another paper flower. This time I used only the larger beads clustered together to form the body. Again I used gable green, kraft and basic black SU! paper. I tied the twine around the kraft for more detail. My daughter thought the twine made the paper look like a piece of wood. Thoughts? I'd love to read your comments.

2 comments:

  1. love the outside of the box thinking on these butterflies! They look so cool with their beaded bodies! I do like the texture the twine lends to the kraft...
    what do I think? That you've been crazy busy! FUN!!! Keep going girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A third design! The beads are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!