Thursday, June 3, 2010

Card #2

I think this was my husbands favorite. He is my biggest fan!



I used another set from my Stampin Up! collection. The cherry paper was part of a pack called "Summer Days" I found at the craft store. The other papers are real red, pretty in pink and blush blossom all Stampin Up!. For the frosting I glued a back to the cherry paper and then stuffed it with some poly-fill. I used my favorite red nail polish to color in the cherry. I wish the cherry smelled as good as it looks *wink*! Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. what a fun card. The cherry looks delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the dimension the poly-fil gives- and that cherry paper is terrific- perfect for this card! Love that shiny cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....this card is so sweet. Wonderful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!
    The cherry is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm yummy card..love your cherry..so bright...would you mind to see my Blog Megan (again 2 question for today :)), I just made a card using Nail Polish too...thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!