Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More two-step bird

After I bought my own two-step bird punch I started looking up ideas on line. I could not believe some of the creative things people come up with. Here is my take from some of the ideas I saw


My Father in Law loves Monkeys so I used my monkey stamp and placed them on the branches punched from the two-step bird punch.

This is my Mother in Laws birthday card. I made the tulips from the birds wing and the tulip leaves are the birds wings as well just on different colored card stock. All the paper is old Stampin Up! paper. And the ribbon is from a dollar bin at Micheals. This is the greatest punch ever!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are putting that punch to great use!! Those monkeys are so fun! And I love the ribbon you chose on the tulip card- with a VERY pretty bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go with that punch! The monkeys are too cute and I love that tulip card - as I'm sure your MIL will. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!