Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have posted anything on my blog. Busy times in my house. We sure enjoyed a wonderful holiday season.

For my first posting for the year I thought I would combine two challenges. One over at iheart2stamp and on over at OTWC. Thanks Jen for the heads up on both of these challenges!



So here is my card.
A close up of the little lady.

She is an a la mode from MFT. I paper pierced her dress and added some bling to her hair and hem. The lady herself is colored with copics (my Christmas present to myself!) I also added a touch of glitter to her drink. I'm not sure where the papers came from, I found them in my stash. Thanks for looking.




9 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! I love all the bling especially in her hair and lining the bottom of her dress! Don't you just LOVE Copics so far? Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she? She looks like the life of the party. Great use of paper for her dress and way to use the bling for the bottom. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the image and all of the bling.....love me some bling!!! What a awesome card all around!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVE her!!!!! You should tell everyone how cute the sentiment INSIDE is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my do I just adore her! This is just all around PERFECT! You used the colors for this weeks challenge to a T! Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC and Good Luck! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Yay! YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your win!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT's what I call a champagne glass! :D Love the bling around the bottom of her skirt, too! Awesome job with the January SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the way you layered the image with DP! :D

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!