Friday, January 21, 2011

Color Inspiration, Neutrals

I have a card for another fun challenge, a color challenge. I love seeing how everyone uses color so differently. If you haven't already purchased this magazine go get it! It is full of beautiful cards!



So I chose to make a neutral card. Those of you that know me would know that neutral is usually not my style but I thought these colors were so pretty together.


Here's my card.

Everything is Stampin Up! except the ribbon it came from Joann's. I'd love to here what you think.




3 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!!! The 3 popped up flowers are wonderful details & the giant ric rac is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!