Friday, January 21, 2011

Grey IS the new black

I sure have been wearing more grey than I used to. It works as a neutral yet not as dark. When you live in the northwest I think you will try almost anything to brighten your day :D

So I saw this challenge and had to play along. Lots of beautiful cards. Head over and check them out.

Here's my card:

A close up of her dress. You really can't tell in the top photo but I colored her shoes red. YUM! Every outfit needs a pop of color!


This little lady is an a la mode from MFT. The papers are from my stash but I think they are from making memories. Her dress is cut from the same MM papers. The ribbon is May Arts.



3 comments:

  1. Love her to bits!!! And I'm with you on the increase in grey in my closet...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo fun! love her dress, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!