Friday, October 8, 2010

Paper pumpkins

I have had one of the greatest days! Cleaned a little house this morning, planned something for dinner, watched my soap opera (tacky I know but I can't help it) then my mom came over to craft with me for the afternoon :) We made paper pumpkins. I have seen these in many craft magazines and always thought they would be fun to make.



I used my other new Sizzix die to cut the leave out of felt, attached a brown button and tied it with some twine.




Close up of the leaves.


Thanks mom for spending the day with me!!


3 comments:

  1. this is UBER fun!!! I love, love, love the felt leaves! How fun to craft with your Mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan for wanting to spend the day with your mom, I had a great time and you are a wonderful daughter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to say how cute the pumpkin looks on your blog along with everything else. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!