Friday, October 8, 2010

OOOPS! I'm late!

I had made this card for Embellish Magazines latest challenge but I missed last nights deadline. Bummer!! I really liked the way the background paper turned out so I decided to post it anyway.




I stamped the grey paper with the paisley background stamp then embossed it with sterling silver embossing powder. It almost made the paper look like aluminum foil.





I'm loving black stain ribbon right now so I used some from my stash. All papers and inks are from Stampin Up! and the yellow button is one I have had kicking around in my button jar. I'd love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

  1. *SWOON!* This is stunning- that embossing is really gorgeous & that sentiment looks so pretty with it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!