Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Angela

I can't believe my baby turned 8 over then weekend. She had such a fun day. Luckily the rain stayed away long enough to enjoy her carnival games outside. Happy Birthday Angela!!

So both my daughters love to help me in my craft room especially when it is for one of their party's. The girls did ALL the coloring on the stamped images for the cupcake toppers. I did all the gluing with the glue gun. I used the Stampin Up! set Under the Big Top for the images. The papers are also SU. We also made a banner to decorate for her party but I need to take some pictures so I will share that later.



A close up off the clown image.


On the cupcakes.


Thought I would share a couple pictures of her party.



Angela and her friend Arleigh.

Make a wish!!!!



Last but not least a picture of my niece Ravenna and her lollipop! Isn't she the cutest!













1 comment:

  1. what fab toppers! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time- particularly the birthday girl!!! Happy Bday, Angela!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!