Sunday, February 27, 2011

tcptues147 challenge

I saw this challenge on one of the blogs I follow and I knew I had to play along. I love these colors together. They have a bit of a spring feeling to them, and I am pretty excited for spring.
Here's my card:
My pictures didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but I hope you can still see most of the details. The image is from TCP. She is colored with copics but her scarf I paper pierced. The papers are retired Stampin Up! and the flowers are crocheted with a corduroy brad in the center, also Stampin Up! I added a little glitter to the steam of her coffee.
A close up. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Oh she's SUPER cute! love her glitter steam! And I'm a total sucker for those crochet flowers!!! :) they look divine with the corduroy brad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!