Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day of school!!

The first day of school is here!! Both girls were uber excited for the first day. They couldn't wait to meet their teachers and see all their friends. We are looking forward to a wonderful fun filled year!

Natalie off to 4th grade.
Angela off to 1st grade.


Natalie in her 4th grade classroom. Next to her are her friends Kayla, Maya and Hailey.
Anglea in her 1st grade classroom. The little girl next to her is her very best friend Arleigh.




3 comments:

  1. Oh my Oh my....I SO wish I could have been there to see them off to school too. They are just the most darling. Missing you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are NONE cuter ..... I wish I could have been there TOO Kim! They never would have got to school for all the fussin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It FLIES by!!!! Hope their first day was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they really make my day!